- Why do I have dark circles?
Dark circles affect even the best of us, making us look tired and stressed — even when we might not be. While we won’t be able to tell you the exact cause of your dark circles, here are the most common factors that cause them:
– Hyperpigmentation caused by genetics (thanks mom and dad!) and environmental aggressors such as smoking, sun exposure
– Thin lower eyelid skin which allows blood vessels to show through
– Loss of volume that happens as we age which creates a dark shadow under the eyes
– Sleep deprivation can magnify the look of dark circles, so make sure you’re getting enough rest
– Eye strain due to excessive screen time which can cause blood vessels around the eyes to enlarge, thus creating a dark shadow
– Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation caused by inflammation or irritation due to atopic dermatitis, eczema or other skin allergies
Get a fresh, wide awake look
Brimming with illuminating, smoothing and rejuvenating benefits, Smart Anti-Fatigue Eye Rescue Cream will help refresh and awaken your eyes. The natural certified formula with caffeine, aescin and potent plant antioxidants hydrates and firms the skin to effectively reduce dark circles and puffiness.